Prices out of control

Well I ended up ordering a few modules from Hauch & Bach in Denmark, not to be true to my flag, but simply the bedst option I could find, well the test over the weekend will tell if i made the right choice :)

The module is a DAD 141,1, it has some very nice filters out of the box, looks like a can scrap some of my PLC code, looking forward to play with this.

And I don't have to choose up front if I want to go Ethernet or analog, it has both options :)

/Holmux

141_l.jpg 136_l.jpg DOP 4.png

Nice, thank you for sharing. I may get my company to order one or two samples of that one as well. Depends a bit on the price point.

The scope function in the software tool can be very useful, especially if it can be used to record and plot filtered signals along with the unfiltered sample values. Such a tool can make the effects of various filter settings visible, including any induced delays in the signal reading. To view this as traces instead of raw numbers is invaluable. I have used that with an other brand's tool, can be very useful.