You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old December 12th, 2018, 02:42 AM   #16
Holmux
Lifetime Supporting Member
Denmark

Well I ended up ordering a few modules from Hauch & Bach in Denmark, not to be true to my flag, but simply the bedst option I could find, well the test over the weekend will tell if i made the right choice

The module is a DAD 141,1, it has some very nice filters out of the box, looks like a can scrap some of my PLC code, looking forward to play with this.

And I don't have to choose up front if I want to go Ethernet or analog, it has both options

/Holmux
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 141_l.jpg (23.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 136_l.jpg (57.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png DOP 4.png (260.0 KB, 14 views)
Old December 12th, 2018, 02:57 PM   #17
Toine
Netherlands

Nice, thank you for sharing. I may get my company to order one or two samples of that one as well. Depends a bit on the price point.

The scope function in the software tool can be very useful, especially if it can be used to record and plot filtered signals along with the unfiltered sample values. Such a tool can make the effects of various filter settings visible, including any induced delays in the signal reading. To view this as traces instead of raw numbers is invaluable. I have used that with an other brand's tool, can be very useful.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum