Schneider Somachine

CDale1989

I am hoping to view the logic currently downloaded to a Schneider TM241 controller but don't have a copy of Somachine which i believe is the programming software.

I only need to get an idea of the current workings of the machine so editing the software will not be necessary

Does anyone know if there is a free downloadable software package i could use to do so?

I thought there would possibly be a free trail version of Somachine but apparently not according to Schneider

Thanks

I am hoping to view the logic currently downloaded to a Schneider TM241 controller but don't have a copy of Somachine which i believe is the programming software.

I only need to get an idea of the current workings of the machine so editing the software will not be necessary

Does anyone know if there is a free downloadable software package i could use to do so?

I thought there would possibly be a free trail version of Somachine but apparently not according to Schneider

Thanks

By default the source application is not sent to the controller so there is no guarantee you will be able to get application out of it.

https://www.schneider-electric.co.uk/en/faqs/FA238799/

It's going to be much easier asking the manufacturer for a backup

Thanks.

Even if i get the source code though i have no editing software to open it in. Do you know of a free software i can use to view it?