Faceplate / Header tabs

BTL5

I'm using FT View SE for a project for a customer. I have a header that is separate from the main graphics so that the header is easily edited for future additions to the project. The tab system works using memory tags and setting those tags like this: Set hmi_SelectedTab 1. This works fine, except that the customer wants the tabs to changed color when selected but it changes the color on all of the other monitors rather than the current one they are viewing. They have 4 monitors with 4 separate clients running from 2 boxes. I also have a similar issue with my faceplates. Just a basic faceplate using memory tags for the tabs, but if I open more than 1 faceplate and press tab 2, they all change to tab 2. I'm sure I have to ditch the memory tags, just looking for a little bump in the right direction. Thanks

You're using SE distributed, correct? Yeah its a pain that the local tags are NOT local to each client. The tags are common to all clients because they're server based.

One way to do this would be to use VBA to determine which screen is active and use that to animate the tabs.