Honeywell PLC 620-1633 bootup problem.

ramrap.r

Hi, Friends.

I am using Honeywell IPC series PLC 620-1633 & having the problem.

During startup of PLC, Processor doesn't boot i.e PLC have for Indicators RUN, PRG, PASS & Batt Pass. In normal condition when we switch ON the Power Supply to system all Four LED glows But now only Batt Pass LED is glowing. Also I have replaced Battery also when this probelm First arrived thinking that problem might be with Battery & system worked properly for last 2-3 months after replacing battery, but now this problem is repeated again.

What is the cause of problem? Pl. if any body has such type of problem Pl. let me know the solution.

Thanks In advance to you all.

Last edited:
Hello, friends.
I use a Honeywell IPC PLC 620-36.
Now I need to replace the battery in Honeywell IPC PLC 620-36. If at this point I lose the power supply, I can lose the program in PLC (ladder)?

Thank you in advance for all of you.