Windows XP Mode

I'm having trouble getting my Windows XP Mode up and running. I get to the point that it starts setting up for the first time use, then my window disappears. Has anyone else had this issue and what had to be fixed for it to work?

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, and the virtualization is enabled in the BIOS.

XPModeInstall.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a project that I need to remove so I can restore a newer version on to the machine (win7). When I use the application manager...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I am still trying to wrap my head around this virtual thing. But I have a question concerning RS Logix 5000 having v16 and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was wondering if anyone here has ever used CX Programmer on Windows XP mode? I am having trouble getting my USB-CN226 to work in XP...
Replies
Views
I have windows 7 with a "professional" added on.I plan on using this in XP mode. Is there anything I need to do other that install my software...
Replies
Views
I created a VM on my Windows 7 laptop. I created a blank copy of it. Then installed Factory Talk View Machine Edition into it. Have not actually...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom