Communication with Panel view 600

Naik

I am going to connect my PC with panel view 600 Model#2711-K6C14L1. But it is not giving communication. I have checked the cable it is serial straight cable. Kindly help me in this case of communication between panel and PC, Because i want get backup of panel view application. If is there any manual regarding my query kindly share with me.

Is your PV a "Modbus" PV? If so see manual below. ( page 19)

Which port are you connected to? The printer/AUX port? If so then was there a printer connected to it? Can you get to the configuration screen to check how that port is configured? It needs to be set for download/upload not for use for a printer.

What software are you using to connect to the PV?

Last edited:
Coomunication Between PV 600 & PC.

Yes we are the printer/AUX port for connection, But no printer is connected with this network. I am using Panel Builder 32 version3.8 to connect with PV.

Naik Muhammad
I&C Engineer

PanelView 600 configuration

I had problems connecting to a PV600 also. There are manual links on some other threads. Before you go much further check the configuration - press the < and > keys at the same time. This was how I changed the printer port to enable communication.

Yes we are the printer/AUX port for connection, But no printer is connected with this network. I am using Panel Builder 32 version3.8 to connect with PV.

Naik Muhammad
I&C Engineer

Well then the procedure on page 19 of the manual I posted above should work for you.
Let us know or provide screen shots if you are still having trouble.