Mouse scrolling issue in RSLogix5

wildswing

I've run into an odd one. If I have my mouse scroll set to "single line", RSLogix5 scrolls in one direction only regardless of what direction I'm tuning the mouse. If I set scrolling to 3 lines, then RSLogix5 scrolling works fine. If I remember correctly RSL500 also does this. Anyone else run into this?

Same happened here...I found that in windows control panel under "mouse" my "connected device" was incorrectly identified. I think it showed a 5 button super-duper mouse. I switched to the one that nearest matched my actual mouse and it fixed it. It's weird that RSLogix ladder window was the only application that showed a problem.

For better wheel control, in many applications, check out the "Flywheel Download" here in the Downloads\Allen Bradley section. It's towards the bottom, called "Fly_Wheel.zip". Makes life in Logix5K programming much nicer.