• Siemens

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

markw

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anyone help.

I am a novice user of WinCC Flex.

I have a project that i just want to log 60 Tag values into a CSV file once an hour.
I looked at using the log feature in WinCC Fex but the problem is that the log entry will populate 60 rows down the page instead of appearing accross the page.
I would like the values to appear in rows, eg

time1 TAG 1 TAG 2 TAG 3 ect.....
time2 TAG 1 TAG 2 TAG 3 ect.....

At the moment WinCC Flex shows

time1 TAG 1
time1 TAG 2
time2 TAG 3
time2 TAG 1
time3 TAG 2
time3 TAG 3

I guess I need to use the VBscript but was hoping someone may have an example.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Hi CharlesM

Thanks very much for the help, I will persevere with using the search engine.

Thanks again for the info.
Mark

:)

Welcome

No problem at all. I think this is a common problem. I don't know why Siemens does it that way. It is fine as long as you only have one variable but it becomes a pain for any more than that.