Ignition Scada

damica1

I just thought for the people that wanted to learn more about Ignition Scada or even Scada in general, this would be a good place to belong.

https://forum.inductiveautomation.com/

Belonging to both of these forum make me feel like I have the best help on the planet available to me.

Everyone here I want to say a big THANK YOU!

While on the subject of Ignition... it is worth highlighting their training is online and for free.

It covers much more than paid courses that are compressed over a week or two for similar systems and allow you to learn at your pace. Granted, the questions on the tests are at times dodgy and the answer isn't really in the video, but it beats the competition by a long shot.

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I need to Interface Ignition SCADA ethernet network to an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 Serial RS232 DF1. Has anyone out there found a low...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to find a clear answer on this. Say you have a plc and an hmi with ignition to control the plc(and of course all other things you do...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for recommendations on some ethernet cameras suitable for hygienic/washdown areas, that I can embed into an Ignition SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've not tried Ignition yet but it looks good. It looks to be aimed at factory level automation so I was wondering if anyone is using...
Replies
Views
Hello: I just thought some of you may want to see a report that we take from Ignition Scada. I work in the Oil & Gas Industry and this is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom