Numeric Display in Factory Talk ME

obi1987

I am using FT Numeric Display.What I want to do is,I made one Memory Tag Test1 and I want to store result in this memory Tag and the value of that Tag I want to show on HMI. Below is my code but i need to show test1 result in Numeric Display.

If {[F1]TEST} == 1
Then
test1={[F1]DuTY_START_TIMER1.PRE}
Else
test1 == 0
If {[F1]TEST2} == 1
Then
test1={[F1]DuTY_START_TIMER2.PRE}
Else
test1 == 0
If {[F1]TEST3} == 1
Then
test1={[F1]DuTY_START_TIMER3.PRE}
Else
test1 == 0
If {[F1]TEST4} == 1
Then
test1={[F1]DuTY_START_TIMER4.PRE}
Else
test1 == 0
If {[F1]TEST5} == 1
Then
test1={[F1]DuTY_START_TIMER5.PRE}
Else
test1 == 0

Yes, let the PLC do what it does best and leave the scripting out of the HMI when possible. Convert your memory tag to a PLC tag, and move the appropriate Timer.PRE into a PLC tag for display.