SLC 5/04 - I/O bit forcing

ade

Hi all... I'm currently working with SLC 5/04, I want to force input bits. I got the problem when I was enabling forcing function. I got my processor fault, and the machine was shutdown. I have followed the instruction from the help menu. But the problem still exists...
I have also put the keyswitch on RUN and REM position, but the problem still appears. How do I get this problem solved?

Any comments, help and Suggestins would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
-Ade-

Similar Topics

All, Forgive my lack of attention to detail, today a student asked me why when he printed his ladder in an RSLogix 500 report, even though he had...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I’m looking at some examples in a SLC 500 and I took notice of a Bit Shift that has the File position with a # B3:25 . What...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need an advice regarding a quite old system that i would like to upgrade to windows 7 (x86 or x64) It is a win XP 32bit with an IFIX...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 that faulted with a S:5 minor error bit and I can't figure out what that is. It says "A minor error bit is set at the end of...
Replies
Views
There is any way to upload program from SLC 5/04 which is protected by oem bit...??
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom