Allen Bradley Programming

LarseTH

I am in Twin Falls, Idaho, and I need info. on people who have the software for programming Allen Bradley.

Give them AB honks a call, they sure will give you a few hints on where to look forthis fella!

I Have a customer about two and a hal fhours away from my shop, we rewired his generators for single phase, and instead of supplying prime power, they now are for standby, in the PLC's they had a three minuite engine warm up before breaker closure, and I need to remove that delay. I was just wondering if there was somone I could hire with the software to make the change?

In Twin Falls, ID, your A-B dealer is Columbia Electric Supply.

Columbia Electric Supply
552 Washington Street
Po Box 1294
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: 208-733-6861

Those guys know who the small contractors are in the Boise region and can help set you up with someone to do these program changes.