Logix5000 + Red Lion + serial cable

I'm trying to write a few bits from a Red Lion into a ControlLogix CPU, with little to no success.

My connection is via the Red Lion's RS-232 port, to the Logix's CPU serial port.

Red Lion's Config:
- RS-232 Comm POrt - "AB Tag Names".
- Device is "Allen-Bradley Native Tag Addressing"
- Source Addr: 1, Data link layer: Full Duplex, Frame Valid: CRC
- 19200, 8N1

ControlLogix config:
- System Protocol: DF1 Point 2 Point
- CRC
- Station addr: 1
- Nak 3, ENQ 3, ACK 50ms, Responses: Autodetect

Nothing happens in Red Lion. GetDeviceStatus() returns "18". The "RS-232" LED on the PLC never blinks.

How can I get comms working, or at the least, debug it a bit better?

--
edit:
For whatever reason, the cable was the issue.

ALL FIXED.

Last edited: