Panelmate 1000 Configuration Software

Side

S
I'm searching the configuration software for a Panelmate 1000.
I have to do one little modification in an operator interface Cutler-Hammer Panelmate 1000. If somebodu could help me? Thanks.

You should contact a Cutler-Hammer distributor. For a brief time, C-H had the PM1000 software available for download free on their website. Then one of their bean counters decided that as long as they were still selling PM1000 units, they should continue to charge for their DOS software for it.

C-H recently announced the end-of-life for the PM1000 line. Perhaps, in light of that announcement, your distributor will take pity on you and let you make a copy of the software.

If I remember correctly, when the PM1000 was an active product, with regular enhancements coming out, they used to give away the revision level just prior to whatever was current.

Last edited: