Siemens S7 300

sparky64

We are getting a machine that has an S7 300 controller, my experience at the present time is with AB PLC's.

I've found a site that contains the Siemens quick step courses for basic PLC's, but it covers the S7 200.

Does anyone know of any sites that give training for the S7 300.

Cheers
Sparky :(

Sparky, on the Step7 installation cd there is some pdf manuals. There is one called appendix a. It is a step by tutorial on the basics of programming and setting hardware for a S7-300.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
G'day guys, I am setting up a s7-300 as a test rig for the workshop and when I downloaded the PLC is not going into run mode, I keep getting a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write just MSEC to S7 300 Controller date/time using OI.SIDIRECT Aveva communication driver? The old HMI (WINCC) tag is assigned...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom