Sucosoft s30 programming manual

xiong

hello all,I've just acquired an old Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC and I'm not familiar with its instruction set and software navigation. Could you send me some documentations of this,such as sucosoft S30 programming instruction manual etc.thank you very much!

Ps416

Hi Xiong

I did a major project 2 years ago using PS416 and to my knowledge the PS316 is quite similiar, I will try to dig up some information on the instruction set...Moeller is not that bad once you get used to it.

Kevin

KevinO said:
Hi Xiong

I did a major project 2 years ago using PS416 and to my knowledge the PS316 is quite similiar, I will try to dig up some information on the instruction set...Moeller is not that bad once you get used to it.

Kevin
HI,KevinO

I'm sorry for my mistakes,the PLC which I've acquired is PS4-201-MM1, and the software is S30-S4-V2.0,I'd like to find the manuals of these,could you mail me some documentations of this? And could you explain the instruction ICPY for me? thank you!
email: [email protected]
xiong