Happy thanksgiving!!!!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! have a great overstuffed day and eat like there is now tomorrow :)

And if your traveling.... hope you get there fast, safe and no troubles

:site: :p Love this time of year :)

I have plenty to be thankful for! Hopefully all of you are in that same group, regardless of where you're living.

America has the best holidays, don't we?

I dunno...where I live we get a public holiday the Friday before the AFL Grand Final (which is on a Saturday). AFL Grand Final isbasically Australia's equivalent of the superbowl. That's hard to beat.

But happy turkey day to all of you who celebrate it! :p

Whats up guys...long time no see.

As usual I am stuck on the boat for Thanksgiving and will be feasting on cup-o-noodles for the days meal... LOL

Hope you all have a great and safe holiday long weekend and are able to get in some quality family time.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

BCS