Siemens MP377 Touch Panel

Palanim99

Hi, I have a MP377 12 inch touch panel . when turn ON its show only white screen . In the RJ45 two lights always ON. I can't communicate, In the board there are two SMD Light-emitting diode one of this must be turned ON another should blink, but in my panel they always OFF , I checked all power 12V, 3V 5V ok all quartz working good. anyone can help me ????

If you have the original program, you can use a laptop or a pc to control your process till you buy a new panel.

Similar Topics

Hi I have an alarm window on the tempate screen that i wish to toggle the visibility when the alarm indicator is pressed. I have done this...
Replies
Views
All, Has anyone had any issues with siemens MP377 15" HMI touch screens. We have recently had one installed which keeps locking up with all...
Replies
Views
I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Should be an easy question. I just can't seem to search the right words... I just got a Siemens CP5711... one goes to the PC via USB cable. The...
Replies
Views
need communications setup for siemens mp377 to talk to a cti 2500 via rs422, anyone done this?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom