Siemens Certification

userxyz

Examen "Siemens Certified Programmer" (NX-CPTFAP)
E-Learning nl BE
Examen "Siemens Certified Programmer" (N-CPTFAP)
E-Learning nl BE
10 | 25 | 50 results per page

Anyone knows what Siemens Certification is on the Sitrain website ?
Can this be done online, these exams.

Anyone Experience with these ?

Thanks,
Kind regards,
Gerry

I did the certified programmer several years ago (in NL), back then the prerequisite for the exam were the courses themselves. One of them was online, rest in class.

Exam consisted of programming a bunch of different functions, including indirect addressing /pointers and profinet/bus if I remember correctly.

I remember the instructor telling us that the German version of the exam had to be done without reference material, but he did not agree, so allowed us to use the course documentation.

I am sure things have changed since TIA, but I can recommend the Dutch training site in Zoetermeer.

Attached picture is from the courses I did as prerequisites.

SITRAIN.jpg

I learned a lot, but have never had anyone ask for my credentials. That is why I let it lapse. With all the content available, and the excellent online community, I can learn anything I need when I need it.

To put it a different way, I would not have done it if the boss wasn't flipping the bill :)

Ah

Ah okay :)

Btw Zoetermeer has De Boerderij, I've seen Paul Gilbert, Guthrie Govan, UFO, etc... and other bands there :)

Regards,
Gerry

I learned a lot, but have never had anyone ask for my credentials. That is why I let it lapse. With all the content available, and the excellent online community, I can learn anything I need when I need it.

To put it a different way, I would not have done it if the boss wasn't flipping the bill :)

Used to go snowboarding in Zoetermeer, seems ages ago now... Hell, 15/20 years is ages, lol.