Powerflex 70 speed input selection

unsaint32

In Powerflex 70, voltage presence at the digital in 4, 5, and 6 determine the speed reference source. When no voltage present there, the speed Ref A is automatically selected.

Now, for that to happen, do I have to have the parameter 364, 365, and 366 values set at "Enable" or "Speed Sel #" or "Not Used"?

Pflx_speed_in.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new to the PLC world and I have a project where I am using a powerflex 755 drive. This is a compact Logix controller. I need help...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are using a CIP(Clean in Place) system with a powerflex 525 to run its pump. We are able to see the VFD through ethernet, its Enet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! So basically I have this PF 525 that no matter what I do won’t let me speed down. It always shows 66.66 Hz and the parameters to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am playing around with a Powerflex 525, I am able to run the drive via RSlogix 5000 over ethernet. I am curious on how to set drive...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of replacing an existing powerflex 40p. The old one died with no software backup but we did have a printout of the parameters...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom