TIA Portal V11 on 300 series

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've been using TIA Portal V11 for the 1200 series and I am for lack of better words getting used to using it. I am thinking of using it for some of my 300 series processors.

Has anyone been using it on the 300's yet? I've talked to quite a few people and no one has attempted it yet.

Just curious.

-joltron

I've read thru it a while back, I thought it was only concerning the 1200 series. I will read thru it again.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm a bit of a noob with Siemens. (I know enough to be dangerous) I've come across a V11 offline program that doesn't match the online...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday I decided to try to download a program to device using my virtual machine which runs Windows 7 Professional and TIA PORTAL V11...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a tia portal v11 application to run and the software is telling me to install wincc basic v11 update 2 and wincc comfort v11...
Replies
Views
I have a tia portal application programmed in ver 11, but when I try to open the application it says its missing v11 update 2, I downloaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all and Merry Christmas. I am running TIA Portal V11 with SP2 and UPDP5. I am only running 2 machines with this software right now and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom