Major Hault error code

rajat303

I have Micro-logix 1200 . whenever i run the program online it shows faulted.
and it shows the " User Define Error Code ". i checked the code and the code is
Ok. Please tell me whats the problem.

Thank You

welcome to the forum.

it's early for me and I just finished a call from work, so here goes.

go online and look at the error and tell us what it says.

what software version are you using?
what model of cpu and firmware?

james

I am using RS logix 500 and RS links with ML 1200. whwnever i am going to online and run the logic it shows Faulted wioth red indicator and It show User Define Error code. 0021H

Last edited:
Can you post the program? on the bottom of the page in RSLogix it should tell you what rung your error is in

0021H is not listed as an Error Code, so a "User-Generated" code may be what you are seeing.

You may want to examine status words S:20 and S:21 in your routine to pinpoint the file and rung number where the fault occurred.

There you may find a SUS (Suspend) instruction, with 0021H or 33 decimal as the defined code.