Timer TON ??

richleva

Hello again,

Probably a noob question. But I built program and the Timer is not counting?
nothing is happening? Bit B3:21/10 is enable

I made the that subroutine instruction is placed in the main program.

But my first timer T4:8 wont do anything? what am I missing?

Thanks again!!

Picture Is attached

Timer.jpg

Is the ladder file active?
Is the timer set elsewhere?
What resets the timer, apart from the "control bit" going off?

I believe it is active? once the subroutine is in place, Right?
the timer is not anywhere else
see the rest of my program, Picture attached.
That's all there is !!??

Thanks

Capturegy.jpg

Hi,
I am looking for CPU 363 but it is not easily available. Can i replace CPU 363 with any one the following?
CPU 350
CPU 351
CPU 352
CPU 360
CPU 364 and
CPU 374

Please guide.
I just want to put new CPU and download program in it. No further work i want to do
Which CPU is suitable to replace with CPU 363?

Thanks in advance

You should have started a new thread, especially since this thread deals with an Allen Bradley PLC and your question is about GE.
As long as the program is small enough to fit in the memory of the other CPUs, it should work OK. CPU350, CPU351 and CPU352 don't have as much memory as the CPU363. Also, if you are using either of the serial ports on the CPU363, you will be limited to the CPU selections with serial ports (CPU351 or CPU352). Note that the serial port on the Ethernet CPU models is only for firmware updates and not for communications with HMIs or other external devices.

Thank you for your quick and kind reply.
Yes the program is not big enough. Also the port on power supply is being used to upload/download programe in CPU.