[Problem]FX2N-2DA can't change the output

pmclub

Hello
I'm using a FX1N-60MT and an extension FX2N-2DA. I have 2 output channels from 2DA to adjust my output voltage. The input range is 0-4000. The same code for both. However, only channel 1 can output any value I want. When I choose the input value with odd number ( Ex 1597, 2789,...), channel 2 will output the value and keep that value unchangeable after that. Can you tell me what error that is? Thank you so much.

Similar Topics

good morning every one I have a problem in Mitsubishi plc fx2n the battery led is on and progE/cpuE led flashing the plc in a machine which runs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem with my PLC Program, and I was wondering if someone has a solution. If input X0 is 1, then outputs Y1,2,3,4,5,6,7 are...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate with Mitsubishi FX2N through RS232C. But unsuccessful all times i tried. I tried to communicate after change the pin...
Replies
Views
hiii I have system consist of - Mitsubishi PLC type FX2N connected to HMI touchscreen (MCGSTPC type:TPC7062KS ) the problem is when trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have two machine using same Mitsubishi PLC FX2n-32MT Series. One of those machine is down now, so i upload the program from another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom