HMI Operator Panel and Industrial PC

pajiyar

Dear All
This might be very simple question for those who are using HMI operator panel in combination with Industrial PC for HMI. I am trying to add a new operator touch panel to existing control system where all the PLCs and other control equipments are communicating with HMI software installed on a industrial PC.
As far as I know most of the plc specially communicating through serial port can only communicate with one HMI software at one time, so if I add another touch panel operator, is it possible that both touch panel operator and HMI software can simultaneously communicate with all the PLC and other control equipment. I would appreciate if someone advise me the brand of touch panel operator for this requirment.

Thanks a lot!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking to order an electrical panel to add to the front of the machine, which will have HMI, e-stop, and e-return. Something similar...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon folks, I was wanting to ask the community if anyone has heard or seen an operator interface that allows the operator to pick what...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm developing a new HMI which the operators need to turn around 180 degrees to view the display. Is there a standard on how I should lay...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment, being controlled by a Mitsubishi FX-80 MR with a Mitsubishi / Beijers MAC 50 connected to it. The system was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom