Siemens HMI Advice

dharrington86

Hi All,

I am pretty new to PLC programming (im a student) so sorry if my question is simple but I am using a Siemens S7-1200 PlC and a Siemens KTP600 Basic Color PN HMI an I am also using Arcestra to create a SCADA model.

My problem is as follows, I want to display the model from InTouch on the Siemens Touch Simatic Panel.

I want to put the Arcestra model on the HMI firstly because it looks great and secondly because I do not know how to assign addresses to buttons on the Siemens TIA software.

Is it possible to put the intouch model on the HMI I am using??? Thanks in advance.

Eoin

Similar Topics

Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues, On a Siemens Multi panel (MP 377 12") of a machine (S7-300) at a customer's site, some parameters need to be changed that have...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom