WinCC Flex Project corrupt ?

userxyz

Hi,

I have on several projects the following problem:

fault.jpg

Can this be solved in some way ?

Older versions do not have this issue, but since 2016 I have this on several project ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
Combo

Tia

Hello,

On all systems indeed.
But my VM's at home are different, I will try on my VM's this evening.
The systems here have Simatic and TIA installed together. On my VM's it is seperated.

Kind regards,
G

Same problem on other computers with same projects ?

Hi Combo, might be worth a shot but have you check file permissions for that whole folder, right click on the folder and make sure your current user logged on has file read/write permissions.

Do you have a zip version of the project that you can retrieve?

Older versions do not have this issue, but since 2016 I have this on several project ?

Older versions of SQL? or older version of projects could you be a bit more specific with that statement?

Last edited:
I had the same problem and also when I start the software, it cannot load any project, it stays blank when I choose some project and click open. What could be the problem?

More info

Hi,

Permissions are okay. Older versions are in the same folder and do work.
I retrieved all versions, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. All versions are okay until 2015, all versions from 2016 and 2017 have the problem.

It became corrupted and the corruptions is backed up until now.
Okay, yes, I can copy the HMI from and old project and yes this works, I've tried this, but I am not sure that I have the last source software now...

Kind regards,
G

Hi Combo, might be worth a shot but have you check file permissions for that whole folder, right click on the folder and make sure your current user logged on has file read/write permissions.

Do you have a zip version of the project that you can retrieve?

Older versions of SQL? or older version of projects could you be a bit more specific with that statement?

Hi Combo,

If you can retrieve from one old archive, and that works then you might have to add everything again to make it up to date. The only way I know how to compare WinCC Flexible projects is by visually comparing all the screens. Unless you have some sort of change log to help you along the way.