Allen Bradley 1100, no communication, error 187h

go to your control panel, network settings,local connection status, find IPv4, properties,
Check box "use the following IP address"
and put in 192.168.210.xxx (anything different from your micrologix) use subnet 255.255.255.0
and try to re ping it

In two pics you show an ethernet device driver and one ethernet/IP. You want ethernet/IP. I would try using bootp to static the IP address on the controller if you cannot do it from the advanced settings on the face.

Something else silly to check is the program mode/run/remote. Also hardware config should not keep you from getting online and uploading program from the PLC there is even a box you can click to ignore missing modules and run. Unfortunately I do not have 500 installed at the moment to be more detailed.

If he is unable to "ping" the processors IP it will never show up in RS Linx
I also use Ethernet Device in RSLinx as my driver

go to your control panel, network settings,local connection status, find IPv4, properties,
Check box "use the following IP address"
and put in 192.168.210.xxx (anything different from your micrologix) use subnet 255.255.255.0
and try to re ping it

Sorry for the delay, I eventually find it, ping works I believe thank you

FSC5.png

Last edited:
I believe I have achieve communication, thank you everyone and props to roxusa, never in any other tech forum have I fix a problem as fast.

There is an old program there, I will now try to make my own and make a new thread if needed. I just need to send data to the plc, turn on some
lights and maybe receive a sensor reading.

I just put clear error from the pc and the blinking led stop.

FSC6.png

Last edited:
I always like to use "go to error" instead of "clear fault" to confirm what the fault is on a processor