Forum bugs?

Please forgive me. I was going to reply to the other thread you and John posted on.

The Apples of my eye both passed away 7 years ago within 5 weeks apart. Takes a while...

I'll probably never have another Apple, but have an Orange.

Loss for words... I could not imagine the pain

Phil is now aware of the issue and is working on a fix

I have had problems trying to post JPG's that were under the limit - everything looked & worked normal until I hit the submit button - then no picture. Even tried renaming it.

Another issue I have had twice now is getting emails about a reply to a thread I am subscribed to.

When I joined I got emails for about 2 years, then they all stopped. I checked my account settings and it was still checked to get them. Then I changed email addresses and started getting them again regularly - but that has stopped again and I don't get any notices at all now, settings are still on.

I could swing by and we could make a Dodge commercial. Maybe even get on the news with all that Tequila and Hemi power. Ha!