Factorytalk Historian SE Backup

ty_plc

Hi,
I need to restore a primay archive to my Historian after my historian server crashed.
There are 2 kinds of backup system on my Historian server. The first is imaging the entire harddisk every week and another is backing up the Historian SE .ann file every day to another drive.

When my server crashed, I manage to restore my harddisk image that I created from the previous week.

But I can't seems to attach the latest .ann file to my Historian. Because it said that there a existing primary archive (From the image drive itself) and can't be deactivated.
How can I re-attach my latest archived backup so that I can get back information I have for the pass few days?

My .ann backup do have a primary in it as well.

Thanks
ty_plc

Similar Topics

im using FactoryTalk Historian SE 2.0 , i need the collected data to be backed up periodically and automatically to a network hard disk drive ...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to install and configure factorytalk Historian v6. I'm new to this. Can you kindly share some knowledge on installing...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully migrated an older Proficy/ iFix Historian database into a new FactoryTalk Historian server? Trying to eliminate having two...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever heard of migrating data from an iFix Historian into a FactoryTalk Historian? I am betting the easiest thing to do is to just keep...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a package and implemented FT Historian? Is it really necessary to pay $1,200 a year to have your Historian talk to your AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom