Factory Talk SE Backup (SCADA)

randheerp

Hi,

I'm new to Factory Talk SE SCADA.

I know iFix SCADA well.

1) In iFix we can develop a project in one PC, then take backup and restore it in another PC using 'Backup and Restore' Tool.
2) In iFix I can install iFix Software in C drive and can save (or run) project in D drive.

I want to know how the above two points can be done in Factory Talk SE SCADA?

Hey Thanks, It was really helpful...

The word HMI, instead of SCADA, confused me. Do you know how to save my project in 'D' Drive even if the FT SE setup is installed in 'C' Drive?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I'm trying to backup a project in Factory Talk View Site Edition Network (Ver5.10) for the firs time. It looks like I cannot do it...
Replies
Views
I need to make a few simple chnages to a factory Talk View SE application. It's Version 5.10. How can I backup and restore the application to my...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to do this. Client is closed down and have shutdown/restarted factory talk services. The manager tool reports that the file is in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am basically new to Rockwell Automation's Factory Talk View. I already know how to backup local applications and it goes similar with...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom