Print RSlogix file to pdf

Man... I need good weather so I can bring her up here, I have been dying to go for a ride on the blue ridge parkway https://www.blueridgeparkway.org/

Man, that sounds like fun!

Back in 2007, I spent 3 months in NC. Even tho working a lot, I still got around a bit to take the area in. It was really fun checking things out.

It's always fun to explore new places, because it won't be the same as your daily life.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing for the next few months, but all seems mostly remote. That could be noteworthy if one wanted to take a road trip.

Of course, social distancing...

I've had a life long bad habit of that...;)

Similar Topics

Can someone give me a printout of this file? Could not find the standing thread for this...
Replies
Views
good morning. I am currently updating a machine that was built a bazillion yrs ago with an SLC 5/04. It wasn't bad enough to find that the company...
Replies
Views
Hello ladies & gents, Is there any way to print an RSLogix project tag database in a way that the printout specifies (example:) pressure xmtr...
Replies
Views
Did a search but did not come up with this specific topic, although, from what I did find, I think I know what the answer's going to be. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i am working with rslogix 500 software and need to print a report which is no problem, but i want to also do it in a pdf format, is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom