CLX MSGs to Honeywell via Ethernet

mort81

I have a customer that would like to read and write data from their Honeywell WEB-600E-O and WEB-8000 controllers to their utility PLC which is an L72 CLX. Does anyone know if it is possible to set up reads and writes from the CLX to the Honeywells? If so, any clues to the config for the MSG? For the sake of this argument, assume the same subnet (however reality will be multiple). I have calls into Honeywell, but those whom thought they could know are out on jobs and have not returned my call. So I wanted to ask the experts here, as I have not dealt with these Honeywells before. Any information is appreciated. Thanks in adavance!!

Thanks. I did request more info from them. But based on the limited information on the site, seems to be more for a SCADA driver than a peer to peer messaging for the CLX PLC? Am I missing something?