GE Versamax software

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Morning,

My customer is asking me about a GE Versamax IC200UDR001-DK micro controller. From my research, it looks like I need Proficy Machine Edition as the correct software. Is this correct? What cabling would we need to connect to it do download/upload a program? Do you expect uploading is possible from these devices, because my customer acted as if he doesn't have the source code.

I am not familiar with these GE controllers.

Similar Topics

New member here. I'm going to a site tomorrow for the first time to work on a GE Versamax CPU005. The fault light is on, so I need to get online...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is probably an easy question—or at least I hope it is—and it will show how green I am. I've been tasked with troubleshooting a GE...
Replies
Views
Hello all, My first post here and thanks for the excellent resource of information witch has been a huge help too a new programmer like myself...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom