C200HS and NC211

JuanPLC74

Hello,
I'm getting one of our oldest machines back and running after some sort of software corruption. the backup memory battery died and the uploaded program seemed corrupt.

I pulled the program from an adjacent contemporary machine and downloaded it back to the PLC after clearing the 0x00F1 memory error which erased the whole memory.

On the NC211 I get the alarm light ON. I gives me error codes 1200,1300,5400,1400.. for both X and Y axis. It seems it lost all configuration.
How can i clear this error and reconfigure this card. Im using cx programmer and im not to sure how to program well this older plc whose code is all addresses and no comments or names. I think DM areas all got cleared.

The configuration of the card comes from the DM area based upon the switch settings. Please ensure that you download the DM area as well to the PLC. You will need to cycle power after this happens.

Regards,