Siemens second HMI Step 7 5.5 + Portal V14

RMcNaughton

I am wondering if anyone has set up a second siemens HMI using portal (V14) to a PLC programmed in step 7 5.5. I have attempted to do this using a proxy PLC in Portal V14 but I cannot get the HMI to communicate with the PLC. I have previously replaced an old HMI that was broken with a new one using a proxy PLC in portal and it worked fine but this was just a copy of the original. This time i want to add a totally new HMI to the system. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Similar Topics

I am wondering if anyone has set up a second siemens HMI using portal (V14) to a PLC programmed in step 7 5.5. I have attempted to do this using a...
Replies
Views
Hi This is about making another wired LAN connection configuration. Ya know when you go to control panel/Network and Internet/network and Sharing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. On December 17th, I submitted a pdf (zipped) file of a program using Siemens S7-224. Has anyone taken on the task of looking at...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom