Adding a program to panelview plus 6

ec62

I am trying to add a calculator to my panelviews. I talked to rockwell and they suggested using the program launcher to have the calculator pop up on the panelview. problem is there is no calculator program in the window CE OS. Does anyone know of a calc program that I can download to the window CE OS. or has anyone load an active X calc program that I can run from factorytalk ME graphics. I downloaded calc98 and put it on a usb but I could not get it to load on to the windows CE.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I was searching the forum for any discussions involving adding PowerFlex 525 Drives to a RS Logix 5000 program. I found a very...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to do something extremely simple in adding PowerFlex 525 drives to a Logix program (V20). If I add the drive manually through the...
Replies
Views
This is related to an earlier thread about programming a Keyence Visual KV-16 PLC. My program has two parts: 1. it turns a test fixture on, and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am hoping I can get some help here. I have a machine that has a SLC5/04 with 33 program files, I am needing to add an...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i have an old program that did not have any docementation at all..like input description and so on.i uploaded the program then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom