RSLOGIX500 pointer???? How do?

Marcosbelgo

Hi friends,

I need to build this logic in rslogix500 and I'm having difficulties. Can someone help me?

N7:X/Y - Where Y is the product number (product1,product2......) and contain the size of each product.
N7:W - Is the product number.

I want that the PRESET of my counter (CTU0.PRESET) be loaded with the N7:X/Y where Y is equal N7:W

Thanks

I'm not sure what X and W are supposed to be, I'm assuming some constants that you will fill in later? If they are also variables, this won't work.

MOV
Source: N7:X/[N7:W]
Destination: CX:X.PRE

Also worth mentioning, N7:W cannot have a value greater than 15 when this instruction runs or else it will fault the controller due to the INT data size limit.

I'm not sure what X and W are supposed to be, I'm assuming some constants that you will fill in later? If they are also variables, this won't work.

MOV
Source: N7:X/[N7:W]
Destination: CX:X.PRE

Also worth mentioning, N7:W cannot have a value greater than 15 when this instruction runs or else it will fault the controller due to the INT data size limit.

thank you friend, it's just that ........ very well remembered about the limit of N7: W, but this easy to solve. Hug.