interrupt call

starix

how to call interrupt in step7 microwinn ???
and how to return from interrupt to main program ????

You don't call an interrupt, something causes the interrupt to be called, attached shows a list of possible interrupts plus some more that wouldn't fit on my screen. You create an interrupt by 'insert interrupt' or you use the one that is always created in a blank program. Associate that interrupt routine with an interrupt event as given in the list by using 'Attach interrupt'.
You don't have to tell it to return from an interrupt, it returns when the interrupt has finished running through its code.

Chapter 6, Interrupt Instructions must read!!

List of interrupts.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I know there are a few people here very experienced with Codesys. I wonder does Codesys have something similar to OB35 in STEP7...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I want to use the interrupt service routine in FATEK PLC using WinproLadder Software. I had configured the interrupt in software as...
Replies
Views
HI everyone as a beginner i have been working with the time delay interrupt to understand how it works the SRT_DINT instruction starts the...
Replies
Views
Question about interrupt handling: having never used interrupts when programming PLCs, I am doing an educational exercise with a Siemens S7-1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom