Wincc v6.0 no time in alarms

ibrahimanwar

iam using wincc v6.0 and i have problem that alarms shown with no time the time appear ( 00.00.00 ) the check box of alarm logging in start up properties is checked and the time shown in the run time correctly and the time of the pc and plc are the same i do not know how to solve this please help 🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Hi, Is there a tool out there to convert exported CSV files from HMI Alarms to new WinCC tags with alarms ? Kind regards, C
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a strange problem with a WinCC version 7.4 project. If alarms from the alarm list are used, the connection between WinCC and PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. We are working with a IPC477D PC panel and a 1515 CPU. We got this requirement that there shall be Username on all acknowledged alarms...
Replies
Views
Recently we've had a machine replaced for a new one but different manufacturer. I've been involved in interfacing with PCS7 DCS and so far I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, Would anyone be able to tell me how to generate alarms in WinCC, I have my PLC program in step 7 and that works fine. I have configured the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom