OT Standard 18mm Prox switch mounting

We like the 60-2649 mounting bracket from Allen-Bradley.

It is not quick release, but it is good for aligning a sensor with a reflector.

I guess that it could work with a 18mm prox switch as well - it doesn't use the Hex nuts

60-2649_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Yea....pretty cool stuff on this site...
Who would have known there are sites that specialize in prox sensor mounting.

I found them along time ago when I was looking for something to protect a sensor face that was very close to the device...that is when I found "SoftNoze".
Can you imagine my surprise to not only find a protective cap BUT also a spring loaded mounting device? When I found them.... all they made was the "Cushioned Spring-loaded Sensor Mounts"...named..."SoftNoze"..... now they have all sorts of "gizmos" for sensor mounting.

Last edited:
Yea....pretty cool stuff on this site...
Who would have known there are sites that specialize in prox sensor mounting. ...
Thanks Nathan,
That's exactly what I was looking for.
I ordered a couple BM-DC-18 from One Source, so I can play with them to Rig something up.
This is gonna be great!