FastTrack 505 workshop rev # compatibility ?

Racer5039

We have 2 laptops one of them has V3.90 the other has V4.20.
We would like to update the older to V4.20 but have been told by the vender that they don't keep any copies of the older versions.
The currant version is 4.90 but have been told these newer versions cause problems when using the old Tiway connection dos based software,TISoft that we use on a desktop in the office.
My question, Anyone have a copy of 4.10 ? And anyone know what the issues are with 4.90 and older software compatibility?
Thanks in advance.

Update, we no longer need a copy of 4.20.
I'd still like any information on the compatibility issues with newer software and the older Dos TISoft programming if anyone has any input.
Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm using bootp to set an ip address for a 1747L551 processor. The bootp program immediately sees the mac id and I am able to enter an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Probably a silly question and asked a hundred times already, but i tried to do some searching here and couldn't find this question. I have 502's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom