Profibus problem wit FC3101 and ET200M

Iman

Hi guys,
I have a problem in profibus communication between IPC with FC3101 from BECKHOFF(Master)and two et200m(slave). The problem is when I power on both slave stations at twinCat software I can see just one of them and (it is random). but when I power on just one of them I can communicate with it perfectly. I tried this with the other slave also worked properly. In fact, problem exist only when I power on both slave at the same time. I use simense cable and connectors. The connectors state (as terminator) was tried in different structure but again didn't work.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have a KUKA Palletizer machines having Iconics Genesis SCADA installed on its PC. It remained closed for about 7 to 8 years. We are...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have problems with the Porfibus communication to my regulator Siemens Sipart DR 21and my PLC rockwell 1756-L161. So, for the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, it's been a little while. I'm having a problem that I can't seem to figure out. I'm using a Helmholz FLEXtra® multiRepeater. 6 way. I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I have a strange problem with establishing the communication between WinCC HMI station and the rest of Profibus network. We have...
Replies
Views
Experts! Need Help In My application i have Siemens CPU 316 WITH APPROX 28 PROFIBUS NODES (including Simovert Master Drive -14N.o.s & IM153 &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom