I wrote a game for Vijeo Designer

please choose 1

• i could write it better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
here is a screenshot

Unfortunately, you have to have vijeo designer version 4.6 patch D or better to run this game.

Just click on simulation build to run game.

MasterMind screen shot.JPG

All patched :)

Now trying to work out how you did it!

Must admint, leaving the cheat tag (with hidden button)in there helps to solve it!

hehe, its now a popup screen in my latest project (for now!)

(On a side note, do you use Vijeo a lot? I cannot seen to get the webgate to sync with the HMI screen, you ever done this?)

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant !!!

Very well scripted. It works on the big screen 5000 but not on my little 2000 oh well still a very good program.
I have had vijeo designer for 2 months now and I am on version V5 so it had to upgrade your program. You must be a computer programmer He He.