TI-505 APT software on Win7

Diener

Hello,

I have been using APT for a number of years. I have upgraded several times as OS's have changed. I have been using APTnet for the past 5 years running on WinXP. I have tried running APTnet on Win7 in XP mode but when the video switches to Full Screen the I get an error that states the video device failed to initialize for full screen mode. I have tried several times to run APT in windowed mode in win98, win2K and XP without success. Looking for someone who may have had success installing on Win7.

Thanks,

Jerry

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm using bootp to set an ip address for a 1747L551 processor. The bootp program immediately sees the mac id and I am able to enter an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Probably a silly question and asked a hundred times already, but i tried to do some searching here and couldn't find this question. I have 502's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom