Language issue with CX programmer(Omron)

rejoe.koshy

Hey Guys,
I have got a plc program developed in CX programmer which was originally commented in Chinese/Taiwanese. Now the comments which are being displayed currently on the program is gibberish. I need to make a few changes in the program and OEM cannot be reached.

Is there any way to convert the current language (gibberish) to its original language or better still English?

I am using CX programmer 9.7 .

Please help!

CX Programmer does not use MS Windows language switching.

If you install the language on MS Windows you can perform an export of the gibberish then see the Chinese in a spreadsheet. From here you can translate from an online translator. You will not be able to view Chinese characters in CX Programmer without the Chinese version.

CX Programmer does not use MS Windows language switching.

If you install the language on MS Windows you can perform an export of the gibberish then see the Chinese in a spreadsheet. From here you can translate from an online translator. You will not be able to view Chinese characters in CX Programmer without the Chinese version.

OK, so do I need to export the symbol table to excel?. If so, how can that be done?. (sorry, new to cxp)

There is a Save Comment/Program but this is used for importing to another CX project.

Open the Symbol Table, perform a Select All (Ctl+A), copy then paste into Excel.