TP700 comfort

mike3475

Hi, expert:

We got OEM machine with S7-300 and HMI TP700 comfort, we don't have PLC program for S7-300 and we don't have runtime file for TP700 comfort.

now we uploaded S7-300 program file with S7_v5.6 SP2, but missing comments and description, we upgraded all inputs and outputs tags from schematics. found some inputs can't find in the schematics, i guess they come from HMI.

which software need to upload (backup) runtime file in HMI? do we need Prosave to upload the runtime file in HMI?

which software to open runtime file to show the matching with inputs in S7-300? we need cross reference between buttons in HMI and SIMATIC manager inputs tags.

this machine is stand alone, the communication between S7-300 and HMI TP700 comfort is Profibus.

thanks in advance!