TIA 14 to TIA 17

2rlp

Hi,

I had completed a project in 2017 using TIA V14. Have to duplicate the same project in another machine with a few changes. Now I have TIA V17 installed on my laptop. Tried opening the old project in TIA V17 and get the message attached.

What do I do?

In the original software, change version of Comfort Panel. I had TIA V14 on my desktop, so changed it there and it worked

Similar Topics

Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hello, If the date on the license manager of tia Portal has expired, can I still work with it? or is this just to keep the program up to date...
Replies
Views
Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom