(Rant)(CAD Models): Phoenix Contact Took the Time to say "FU!!" to their customers

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
(Rant)(CAD Models): Phoenix Contact Took the Time to say "FU!!" to their customers

So obviously they have real CAD models of their parts because, well, they have to have them to make them.

So instead of just be like, no the customers don't need a CAD Model. They took the time to do this, and put it on their website.......

This is supposed to be a model for a CD 100x100 wire ducts.... ;)

2022-06-09 13-33-17 CL-BEN-LAPTOP.png

Similar Topics

I often need to search for answers. What really p!$$e$ me off are long web pages and videos where I must waste a lot of time getting the info...
Replies
Views
It seems that the OPs always want to be secretive. Not just on this forum but also on reddit/control theory and especially on a Chinese forum we...
Replies
Views
Today I had first time experience to troubleshoot Twincat3 project, that has motion control and is semi complicated and it was project not done by...
Replies
Views
While I am now retired, I still visit Delta a few times a week. I saw an intern trying to write code to interface a Delta RMC motion controller...
Replies
Views
Well, i seem to run into this every few years when I have to update the software on older HMI. Otherwise I barely notice the topic. I wonder how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom