Phoenix Contact HMI Visu+

RockyLeafs

Hello everyone,
We are trying out the Phoenix Contact HMI TP something or other.
Anyway, it uses the free Visu+ software.

Does anyone have much experience using these HMIs, and do they have a means to make it update much faster?
I'm use to using FTView Studio ME, so took me some time to develop the program and learn all the little tips and tricks. I just find the update rate on the HMI a bit slow compared to a PanelviewPlus 7.
When I run the simulator it's much faster, so I assume it may be a processing power or something with the HMI itself.

Any any tips or trips would be much appreciated.

I have no experience with phoenix contact HMIs, but have heard this same complaint. Pressing a button was very slow to respond, for a simple example.